Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez was caught off guard when TMZ asked whether she would ever consider dating a conservative following reports that she and longtime fiancé Riley Roberts had split. The New York Democrat laughed before answering, “Um, I’d have to say… probably not.” When asked why, AOC said politics is connected to personal values for her and that being aligned on those values is “tremendously important.”
AOC did make clear she has “no foul” toward people who can put political differences aside and find love across the aisle. But her answer highlights just how deeply politics has worked its way into American relationships, where a person’s voting habits can now become a dating deal-breaker.
Democratic strategist James Carville famously went the opposite direction, marrying longtime Republican strategist Mary Matalin despite their very different politics. Carville has previously criticized younger progressives for allowing politics to dominate too much of their personal lives. His advice was essentially to drop the political superiority and become more pragmatic - pointing to his own decades-long marriage as evidence that Republicans and Democrats can somehow survive under the same roof. In an America already divided enough by politics, maybe being able to disagree without hating each other isn’t such a terrible idea, but it is hard to actually pull off because most Libs are jerkoffs. Juss' sayin'...
Sources: Facebook Florida Hillbilly | Fox News | TMZ
...
this is the door you use...
...
...
...
...
The brazen theft of an entire truckload of Pabst Blue Ribbon (PBRs) has taken another wild turn, with the beer giant's CEO personally calling out the thieves and putting a reward on the table to get the stolen haul back.
"Someone had the balls to steal it," Pabst Brewing Company CEO Greig DeBow said in a video posted to TikTok. "I don't know. Kudos to them, perhaps. I'm sure they look cool with a garage full of PBRs," he said. "That's actually not cool, though. But we want it back."
(Side note - Pabst Brewing Company is offering a $20,000 reward
for info about who's got the stolen beer)
...

...
I really do have to admit that I'm truly impressed
by some of this AI shit.
I asked it to color this cartoon and got this:

...
President Donald Trump is officially appearing on a new U.S. $1 coin as America celebrates its 250th birthday. The U.S. Mint begins selling rolls and bags of the gold-colored 2026 Semiquincentennial President Donald J. Trump $1 Coin at noon Eastern on September 2. The coins are legal tender and feature Trump’s portrait alongside the words “LIBERTY,” “IN GOD WE TRUST” and the anniversary dates “1776 ~ 2026.”
The standard coins are available in rolls of 25 for $61 or bags of 100 for $154.50, with an initial household purchase limit. Although they carry a $1 face value and can legally be spent, the Mint is clearly positioning the special anniversary dollars as collectibles.
...
...
...
...
Any of the jewelry pieces my wife creates make great gifts.
Click the picture to see what she has available today.
...
...
...
...
...
...
...
I have to be honest about this. Any time I read or hear of one of these jerkoff, self-absorned dooshbags sucking the tailpipe, I really do get a weird little vicarious thrill out of it. That doesn't make me a bad guy, does it?
'Cause if it does, so be it. I'll learn to live with it...
...
Some days I just get carried away with myself...
...
...


















.gif)
No comments:
Post a Comment