Tuesday, November 30, 2021
Brian Kelly, who has been Notre Dame’s head football coach for the last 12 years, is expected to take over the head coaching job at LSU, where he will be paid $ 15,000,000.00 per year. The salary of a college football coach - $ 15 million dollars. Holy fuck...
This is another new design my wife came
up with. Wouldn't your wife or
girlfriend like something like this?
1. Two times a week we go to a nice restaurant, have a little beverage, good food and companionship. She goes on Tuesdays, I go on Fridays.
2. We also sleep in separate beds. Hers' is in Tampa and mine is in Lady Lake.
3. I take my wife everywhere, but she keeps finding her way back.
4. I asked my wife where she wanted to go for our anniversary. "Somewhere I haven't been in a long time!" she said. So I suggested the kitchen.
5. We always hold hands. If I let go, she shops.
6. She has an electric blender, electric toaster and electric bread maker. She said "There are too many gadgets, and no place to sit down!" So I bought her an electric chair.
7. My wife told me the car wasn't running well because there was water in the carburetor. I asked where the car was. She told me, "In the lake."
8. She got a mud pack and looked great for two days. Then the mud fell off.
9. She ran after the garbage truck, yelling, "Am I too late for the garbage?" The driver said, "No, jump in!".
10. Remember: Marriage is the number one cause of divorce.
11. I married Miss Right. I just didn't know her first name was 'Always'.
12. I haven't spoken to my wife in 18 months. I don't like to interrupt her.
13. The last fight was my fault though. My wife asked, "What's on the TV?"
I said, "Dust!".
A local TV news reporter in Iowa announced this week on a newscast that she will now publicly identify as a transgender woman. Nora J.S. R...
Trust me - these guys have very good taste... ... ... Follow this blog - there's special places and people I can introduce you t...
Playboy magazine was a national treasure in it's day. Too bad it's not around any more... A magazine that celebrated the most bea...
That is if you're a red-blooded American who grew up in the 60's like me, because I definitely Dream of Jeannie. Well, Barbara Ede...