Friday, August 7, 2026

This HillBetty's got me stumped...

 

Left leg thing's a little weird...

...  

...  



8 comments:

  1. Just setting on her foot. Tends to bunch the hammies up a bit.

    ReplyDelete
  2. There are guys who are into amputees, midgets, fatsos, you name it. I think this is just the camera angle or it's edited in the camera. Yeah you can edit pictures in the camera. My expensive German 35 mm could never do that.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Why does she have an airplane tattooed on her arm? Tats are so stupid.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It looks like it might be a BUFF/B-52 . If so. I ‘m good .🤙

      Delete
    2. Just from her appearance, she is an airline hostess (do they still use that term for cabin crew?) otherwise known as bouncing betty's. Nice smile, would not mind her at all on the next 15 hour flight.

      Delete
  4. I Don't Know....But I've Been Told...... Oh shoot. Now I gotta go jam to Led Zeppelin.

    ReplyDelete
  5. She has her heel pressed against her private parts. I dated a girl that masterbated that way, often.

    ReplyDelete

Cat scratch fever for Freddy...

...   I like tough. This is tough.  See it for yourself - this is similar  to a KA BAR at half the price. Glock KB17281  Field Knife ...