Thursday, July 18, 2024

Wanna read JD Vance's book for free? If you have Amazon Prime, you can. I did this morning...

 
I'm not pimping the book and Amazon doesn't like me anymore, but 
when I see a deal that you guys can enjoy, I try to pass it on when I can - like this. You can read “Hillbilly Elegy: A Memoir of a Family and Culture in Crisis” for free.
As part of a Prime Day deal currently running on Audible audiobooks, you can listen to the audiobook of “Hillbilly Elegy,” narrated by Vance himself, for free. 
Audible always has a one-month free trial, which comes with one audiobook for your choice for free, the Prime Day promotion of three months free (so, three audiobooks free) is only live for a limited time and exclusively for Amazon Prime members (but you can try that for free, too!). If you prefer a real, tangible book, you can still take advantage of Prime Day deals to shop “Hillbilly Elegy.” You can currently snag the paperback of “Hillbilly Elegy” for 61% off. Click on the headline banner pic for details.


No comments:

Post a Comment