Wednesday, May 19, 2021

I got high and I missed it.

 If I could only remember, I'm sure there's a bunch of cool shit I missed... 


Sometimes you walk in to a tire store and POOF - 
the Michelin woman is sitting there. And there you are...
... 

... 


Still one of my favorite places in the whole world.
... 

... 

... 


Shit is getting seriously serious now...
... 

... 

... 

I've had a life-long fascination with this stuff.


We hate it here so much we keep trying 
to get out of here. Crazy, huh?
... 

... 

... 

When's the last time you bought yourself a good shaving kit? If you're gonna be traveling again, maybe it's time to treat yourself to something new...


Maybe now's the time to treat yourself to something nice and new. Get this one by clicking on the picture, or you could just click here:
... 

... 

... 

... 

... 


Norfolk, VA. American Naval MUSCLE.
... 

... 

... 

... 

We usta call 'em 'backpacks'. 
Now they're called 'bug-out bags'. Who cares what ya call 'em - this is a great bag to have, period.
 


It's a great bag for less then $ 33.00. 
Get one for yourself by clicking on the picture or this link here:
... 


The rainbow stairs leading to the Church of Santa Lucia 
in Arzachena, Sardinia
... 

... 

... 

... 







No comments:

Post a Comment

Calvin's side hustle...