Wednesday, September 9, 2020

Wednesday night Rule 5 CARTOONS - from Playboy no less.

And now, for something completely different... 

... 

... 

... 

... 

... 

...  

... 

... 

... 

... 

... 

... 

... 
... 

... 

... 

... 

... 

... 

... 

...   

...   

...   

...   

And this just in from the 
'I CAN'T BELIEVE IT'S ANOTHER SHAMELESS PLUG' Department:

 My wife makes these beautiful, one of a kind jewelry pieces. Every one is hand-made using very fine materials, yet they're very reasonably priced.   

 Isn't there someone you know who'd 
 like something very special?





Her jewelry is now available on Etsy. 
It's really nice stuff and the prices include 

free shipping to almost anywhere! 

See some for yourself here:
... 

I know some of this stuff is copyrighted, but I thought you guys would like it anyway. 
If it violates something somewhere, lemme know, and I'll take it down.


No comments:

Post a Comment