Thursday, September 10, 2020

Wanna make today a better day? It's easy - go back to bed

and start all over again... 

... 


Need perspective? This is somebody's Grandmother today...
... 

Just a quick note -  I know a lot of you view this thing on your phones, but I do the layout and I design the blog mainly for viewing on a desktop - that's why it may look a little wonky once in a while...
... 

... 


Simeon Coxe of Silver Apples playing his namesake “Simeon” synthesizer at a show in San Francisco, 1968.  Coxe died yesterday at the age of 82.
... 

The NFL season starts tonight.


I couldn't give a fuck less if I tried. These kneeling, preening, over-paid, over-tattooed dickheads couldn't do a thing to impress me if they tried. I'd rather watch ice melt.
... 


Pelosi says in the interview that the Democrats will take the 'High Road' with the election this year. I got a buck says she been sniffing lighter fluid.
... 

... 

... 

... 

... 

... 

I already admitted that I'm a complete sucker for all kindsa little gadgets and shit. 

I get a big kick outta new geeky stuff like this.



Buy one and throw it in the glovebox just for the fuck of it.
... 


A New Hampshire woman who was rejected from voting with an anti-Trump shirt in Tuesday’s primary chose to take the shirt off and cast her ballot topless. The voter, wearing a T-shirt emblazoned with the phrase, “McCain Hero, Trump Zero,” was first stopped before she could reach the voting booth at the Talbot Gymnasium by Executor Town Moderator Paul Scafidi.

Scafidi told the woman she had to remove the shirt containing a political candidate, ruling it constituted electioneering. But she shot back that she was being singled out, according to Scafidi, pointing to another nearby voter wearing an American flag T-shirt. “She asked why her and not me?” Scafidi said she was going to have to cover her shirt and [a shirt] supporting the American flag was not electioneering. That’s my opinion, and that was my call as the moderator.

After his explanation, Scafidi said the woman asked him if he wanted her to remove her shirt. “I said, I’d rather she not,but she took it off so fast, no one had time to react so the whole place just went, ‘woah,’ and she walked away, and I let her vote. She could’ve just gone into the hallway and turned it inside-out,” he said.
... 

... 

If there are any left by the end of the month, New York City restaurants can reopen for indoor dining at 25 percent capacity with restrictions by Sept. 30, Gov. Andrew Cuomo announced Wednesday. deBlazio didn't say shit.
... 

"Now go get your shine box..."

Can anyone explain why publishers are such fuckin' whores that they throw money at these asshats on an almost daily basis to churn out this fuckin' nonsense?

The former deputy assistant director made the declaration as he explained to CBSN that his own personal bias had no implications in how he handled the investigation into the at the time Republican presidential nominee. 'To this day, there are things that I know, that others know, that aren't public at all...that nevertheless would harm the Trump campaign in the 2020,' Strzok said.
So, if ya hate the guy as much as ya say ya do, make it public ya fuckin' whore...

... 

... 

... 

Liams and Olivias are taking over. 
The Social Security Administration has deemed Liam and Olivia the most popular male and female baby names in 2019.
... 

The notorious Pagans biker gang has gone through an “unprecedented period of growth” and “explosion of violence” in New Jersey. The Pagans Motorcycle Club — commonly known just as the Pagans — has almost doubled in size in the last few years and is behind violent attacks on people unconnected to the biker scene. These guys are some bad muthafuckers - I grew up with a couple of them, and they were absolutely nobody to fuck with.
... 

... 

You know you can use your regular grill as a smoker, right? It's real easy.
Friend of mine showed me how, 
but here's an article that explains it better:




These are great to use and a nice selection 
at a good price. Find 'em here:
... 

... 

I really do wish I had someone to blame when I fuck up, but I could never fuck up anywhere near as bad as these assholes...


... 

This place was a stoner's paradise -
 we had so much fun there back in the day...


New Jersey's Action Park was a place of extremes: The dangerous rides and water slides, the alcohol that flowed freely even, it seems, for the underage, the young staff more interested in partying than enforcing safety rules, and an owner who balked at being insured so he made up a fictional insurance company. The injuries were so frequent at Action Park that it had its own ambulance. 
The park's founder and creator Eugene Mulvihill was a larger-than-life businessman who grew up in New Jersey and bought two ski resorts there in 1974. Looking for something during the resort's off-season, he started offering rides during the summer and what would become known as Action Park in Vernon, New Jersey opened in 1978. It was a popular destination for kids and teens during the 1980s until its closure in 1996. 
A new HBO Max documentary, Class Action Park, looks at its history and the nostalgia that many have for it. It also examines the injuries and tragedies that occurred there. Six people died either at the park or after taking one of its rides.
... 

... 

Where the fuck did this sudden anti-police sentiment come from? I musta missed something somewhere  along the line.
Mike Mazzeo, the president of the Rochester, NY police union, called for the resignation of Rochester's
 Mayor Lovely Warren 
Yup - that's her real name.

during a press conference on Wednesday. In response, Warren called on Mazzeo to resign from his position as union head.
'It is time for Mike Mazzeo to resign, because his archaic ways of policing are no longer wanted in the City of Rochester,' the mayor said in statement Wednesday.
Rochester Police Chief La'Ron Singletary, Deputy Chief Joseph M. Morabito and two commanders announced their retirement on Tuesday.
... 

... 

... 

Here's a good home security camera system.
Works on WiFi and connects to your phone or tablet. I had a client a while back who had my install five of these on his house - one on each corner and one under the dormer at his front door. 




Find the complete package of four units here:
... 


This duck has a perfect cartoon dog face for a beak.
... 

I can't imagine how shit like this happened in our country so recently - in my lifetime -  but it most certainly did.


In 1960, Ruby Bridges became the first child to desegregate the all-white William Frantz elementary school in New Orlenas. For the first 6 months Marshalls had to walk her to and from school due to lines of protesting parents threatening harm to her. She's now an activist and has gotten a presidential citizens medal.
... 

... 


1954 Mercury  Monterey dashboard.
 How fuckin' cool is that?
... 


I got the back story on this. She was catching ice cubes in her bikini bottoms. And now you know - 'The rest of the story'...
... 

Brains would explode all over the country if 
there was such a thing as a 'WhitePAC'. 

Why is it okay for them to have 
somethin' stupid like that?

... 

I'll leave ya with this:


... 

... 

 I hadda get new seat covers for my truck. 

It's a 2005 F-150 with 180,00 miles on it but still runs like a champ. I'l probably keep it for another 15 years if I can. Anyway, the seat were showing their age and I couldn't clean them to my wife's satisfaction, so I ordered these online.


Only took about 20 minutes to install over the original seat covers and they look and work great. The package even comes with floor pads. 

At this price it was a helluva good deal.

Time for you to do the same? You'll find these there, but if have a different year or model, you can go here and search from there:

... 



Another fuckin' crybaby - who cares?
... 


Very subtle...
... 


Very subtle...
... 

... 


... 

... 

... 

... 

... 

... 





10 comments:

  1. As far as the NFL I ain't watching either, but that also goes for the rest of the pro sports,and I do love my baseball, but I'm passing on this season. add the NCAA to the list too,they are also a sham.I hope all these new social justice warriors get it stuck right up their collective asses and come contract time the pay goes down due to lack of viewership. I'm living for the day that I'll go through a car wash and at the other end waiting to dry my car will be LeBron. And now I'm even forced to turn off sports talk radio, I don't need some washed up jock feeding me their version of liberal bullshit.

    ReplyDelete
  2. classic diversionary tactic....dont look at BLM/AntiFa....look at the Pagans

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Them some bad boys up there - at least with them ya know exactly what's what...

      Delete
  3. Hi,I have a new site,I am from Israel and I am interested in a Link Exchange.My site: https://funnylinksblog.wordpress.com/
    Please,your reply.
    Thank you very much.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. When you get up to speed a bit more I'' look again. Remind me in a coupla weeks...

      Delete
  4. Joe, I know you too are a Yankee fan as am I. Even though I'm not watching any I do click onto the box scores and standings columns. But right about now Yankee mgmt has got to feel that Giancarlo Stanton is the second coming of Jacoby Ellsbury. I'm surprised he hasn't injured himself yet just throwing on his uniform for crissakes!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I don't even watch highlights anymore they suck so bad

      Delete
  5. What's up with Pelosi? She looks like she had a face lift and Botox injections. Scary looking for an 80 year old/

    ReplyDelete
  6. Re Camel-La and her BlackPAC: Asking once again, how does "Jamaican" plus "Indian" equal "Black"??

    ReplyDelete

You dog owners probably have no idea...