Thursday, September 10, 2020

Beer and babes on a nothing Thursday night - who lives better than us, right?

Well, actually, probably a whole lotta people live better then us, but that's a story for another day... 

Now let's crack open them books and start some larnin', 
'cause class in in session.


... 

... 

... 

I know this is a 'little' out of context, but damn if it ain't good music. Give it a listen while you scroll down for today's silliness...

... 

Like what you're hearing here? There's so much more great 
Classical music to explore with Amazon Prime Music. 

Find out for yourself - right click on the banner to make it 
open in a new tab and see for yourself:

... 


There ya go, Tony...
... 

... 

... 

The BEST cocktail glasses 
available are from Tervis.



You'll find a set of 4 here:
4 Pack - Boxed, 16oz, Clear
... 


Yup. She's a keeper. 
No bitchin', either...
... 

... 

... 

... 

... 

... 

... 

... 

... 


Yeah, right. Ya show up in that dress 
and that suckers' on the floor behind 
the couch in 15 minutes.
... 

... 

I'm an Army Vet and I'm not embarrassed
 to say that I have NEVER voted.

Just never did  - no explanation offered.
I will be voting in the next election because shit is getting fucking ridiculous out there.



You know I fuckin' HATE politics, 
but things are just too nuts for me 
anymore. Anyway, I bought two 
of these and I wear one every 
where I go now. Fuck 'em.

Get one for yourself - and one for a friend -  here:
...  

... 

... 

... 

... 


Hey - lemme help ya with that...
... 

There are some seriously good deals here - 
right click on the banner to open it in a new tab:

...  

... 

... 

... 


3 comments:

  1. Thank you Joe! Nuthin’ better than some Thursday night wood! As far as the Yankee babe, they only come out if they’re winning. Life long dream came through for me seeing Yanks in person winning in 99 against Braves and then to 2000 against Mets. Was at game when rood raged Clemens through broken bat back at Piazza. Flight 300, stayed at sister’s house, free. Dinner ar Tonyand Ann’s in the Bronx and at Angelo Maxies 700. Seeing back to back Yankee WS wins in person priceless! Today,it’s a shame I no longer give a flying f*ck Bar owner for 36 years and between Corona and this this social justice bullshit I’m glad I’m done for a whiile

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is an outstanding collection! They are all good but I'm still not tired of that first one from Castle.

    ReplyDelete