Monday, July 13, 2020

What has three eyes and you can't keep your eyes off of it?

A b I k I n I you silly bastards... 

Some larger pics for my sight-challenged readers.


... 

... 

... 

... 

... 

... 

These are good sweat socks - my wife buys 'em 
for me and this is a really good price for them.



Find 'em for yourself here:
... 

... 

... 

... 

... 


And we are patriotic, aren't we...
... 

... 

Love him or hate him, 
this is pretty damn funny.


The hand bobbles. Get one here for yourself - 
and maybe one for a liberal co-worker or friend: 


...  

... 

... 

... 

RIGHT CLICK ON THIS LINK TO OPEN IN A NEW TAB:

...  

... 

... 

... 

The first one I had of these when 
I was in Boy Scouts back in the 60's. 


I found it here - take a look:
... 


Yes we are - love that flag...
... 


And love that Luiza woman.
... 

This is certainly different. 
Pretty cool idea I say...




... 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'm so old... 'How old are YOU?' I'm so old that I can remember when...

 I'm so old, I can remember when republicans and conservatives were all painted in boot black...      Last night we were talking about a...