Monday, July 13, 2020

Monday night blues? I got the solution for ya...

How about a little taste of the king of the blues - 


Have a little BB King on me... 

How about THREE HOURS of BB? 

... 

Like what you're hearing here? There's so much more great 
Real Blues to explore with Amazon Prime Music. 

Right click on the banner to make it 
open in a new tab and see for yourself:

... 

Cant get on a plane and get away? 
Lemme take ya there...

... 

... 

... 

... 

... 


Okay - count me in. 
... 

... 

... 

... 

I realize many of you are still looking to buy 
good, reasonably priced protective masks. 
 Here they are.



For men and women. Take a look for yourself:
... 

 ... 

... 

Want to find something nice for your wife or girlfriend (or both)? 


My wife's jewelry is now available on Etsy. It's really nice stuff and the prices include free shipping to almost anywhere!
See some for yourself here:

... 

No comments:

Post a Comment