Sunday, June 7, 2020

Your Sunday Funnies and then some


A little side street in Puglia, Italy... 
... 

... 

... 

... 

... 

... 

... 

... 

... 

I'm a vet (Army) and I'm embarrassed
 to say  that I have NEVER voted.

Just never did  - no explanation offered or required. I will be voting in the next election because shit is getting fucking ridiculous out there.



You know I fuckin' HATE politics, but things are just too nuts for me anymore. Anyway, I bought two of these and I wear one every where I go now. Fuck 'em.

Get one for yourself here:
... 

... 

... 

... 

... 

... 

... 

... 

... 


... 

Are you a fan like I am? They're timeless.


This is the ultimate collection.


You can find it for yourself here:
... 

... 

... 

... 

... 

... 

... 

... 

... 

... 

... 

... 

... 

This is a great weapon cleaning kit 
for both long and short guns.
 


You'll find yours here:

No comments:

Post a Comment