Saturday, June 6, 2020

Rule 5 Saturday Night with oodles of babes and a few cocktails for good measure.

Just a personal note first - I try to respond whenever I can to your comments. I welcome almost any and all. Sometimes I fall behind and if I do miss something, I apologize in advance for ever and ever. 

So there - let's have a beer 
and get on with the show... 


And yes, that's Luiza,
... 

... 

... 

... 

... 


I know I'm patriotic and all but c'mon dude - 
not THAT much...
... 

... 

... 


(Pun intended)


Perfect for my next serious road trip!
Okay, and yours too of course...

Find it here for yourself:
... 


Long and very lean - I like THAT a lot...
... 


Oh - ya spilt some. Lemme get that for ya..
... 

... 

... 


Damn son, that shit'll kill ya.
... 


Another long and lean one...
... 

... 


Is it cold in here?
... 

The secret weapon for the beach or the park 
or just about anywhere.


Take 'em wherever you're going...

Find them right here:
... 

... 

... 

... 

... 

... 


Almost forgot about the beer. 
What the hell was I thinking?
... 

Let me make a case for this case... 



Perfect for your next trip to the range - or anywhere.

Find it for yourself - it's on sale right here:
... 

... 

... 

... 

... 

... 

... 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Who's this Dame?

Last night's Dame was Rusty Fisher... ...   You still have time to find something nice for your wife or daughter. But you have to order ...