Saturday, April 11, 2020

A simple solution to boredom...

Just drink heavily.

At least that's what I'm doing.
Why not join me... 


... 

... 

... 

... 


Hadda post her again to see the long finger thing for myself.You're right.
... 


If that's what a corona virus is, I'm all in.
... 

... 

You are definitely gonna throw a coupla parties when all this bullshit is over. I say prepare now. 

Get one of these for yourself. 



You can get it here:

... 


Wishful thinking
... 

... 


More wishful thinking
... 


My kinda bar. Not.
... 


Why that's Taylor...
... 

... 

... 

... 

... 

... 

... 

... 


Like I said - she's a keeper.
... 

... 

Do you snore when you sleep at night like I usta?   

   Wife bust yer balls like mine did?

Problem SOLVED.



Take one each night before ya go to bed. 
The little suckers actually DO work - 
I have no idea how, but they do.

GET SOME FOR YOURSELF HERE:



No comments:

Post a Comment

Calvin and the monster under his bed...