Friday, April 10, 2020

I need it worse than you do. Trust me.

MAJOR cocktails are in order tonight.  

One beer to loosen the pallet and it's on to scotch for the ride down hill... 

... 

... 

... 

... 


Hey - a guy can dream, can't he?
... 


Because I'm patriotic, that's why.
... 

... 

Wanna drink like a pirate? 

No problem.  
Grab a bottle of rot-gut rum and
 hoist a pirate flag for yourself. Easy.


Don't have a legit pirate flag?

YOU CAN GET ONE RIGHT HERE:

... 

... 


I wanna go to THAT party.
... 


Pre-loosened or not, I could watch 
her do that all night...
... 

... 

... 

... 

... 


Do you snore when you sleep at night like I usta?  

Wife bust yer balls like mine did?

Problem SOLVED.



Take one each night before ya go to bed. 
The little suckers actually DO work - 
I have no idea how, but they do.

GET SOME FOR YOURSELF HERE:

... 

... 

... 


I'd pay to watch her do that.
... 

... 


Because I'm patriotic, that's why.
... 

Take me to the beach babe...



1 comment:

Here's some Saturday day-drinking happy hour goodness from the Playboy archives...

  Love you wife, your mother or your daughter?  Buy her these for Mother's Day. It's barely two weeks from now...        Click on th...