Monday, March 23, 2020

Rule 5 Monday with cocktails

I'm on the wagon for the next 15 minutes, 
so let's do some Rule 5 stuff... 

... 

... 

... 

... 

... 

Stuck in the house? 
Of course you are - we all are.
Do what I do - order the shit on line and Amazon'll deliver it to ya.

 Save yourself some serious aggravation - and some serious cash. 

Take a look:

... 

... 

... 

... 

... 

... 

... 

... 

Unlike some people, I wasn't confused by the word 'FREE'.

... 

... 

... 

... 

Still my favorite of all the bar signs
 I've seen so far.



YOU CAN FIND IT HERE:

... 

... 

... 


... 

... 

... 


I wonder if she has a sister...
... 

... 

This is one serious fuckin' blade, dude.




And you can get one for yourself here:


... 

... 

No comments:

Post a Comment

You dog owners probably have no idea...