Saturday, March 28, 2020

Rule 5 and cocktails?

A win-win for sure -
 at least as far as I'm concerned...


Don't wait a minute more - put a ring on that finger...
...  
... 

... 

... 

Need to peel yer eyes open in the morning? 
If this coffee doesn't do it, it ain't gonna happen. 
Truly great coffee.


Find it here:


... 

... 

... 

... 

... 

... 

... 

The best small sound system 
money can buy, bar none...



... 

... 

... 


Not a big fan of tats, but I might make an exception.
... 

... 

... 

It really is true - now more then ever we need to stay healthy. And it's not that hard to do.

One of the easiest ways I know is just to add a multi to my daily routine. 
Here's the one I take - it has everything ya need in just one cap.



... 

... 

... 

... 


Because I'm patriotic - that's why.
... 


Tonight beer of choice - ran outa Heinekens
... 


'Course if she wanted one I'd crawl to the store.
... 


Because I'm patriotic - that's why.
... 

Afraid of catching her Corona Virus?  Run outta masks?  Everyone around you infected with something?  Self-quarantining?  Run out of hand sanitizer? Need diapers?

No worries - you can order everything you need and Amazon will deliver it to your door disease free. 

TAKE A LOOK AT WHAT YOU CAN GET FROM HERE: 


... 

No comments:

Post a Comment