Wednesday, March 18, 2020

Driving me to drink? The bastards.

I don't need a ride. 
I can walk to the fridge thank you very much... 


... 

... 


Because I'm patriotic, that's why.
... 


A perfect pour - never ends...
... 

... 

... 

... 

... 

... 

With all of this virus insanity going on around us, the very best best thing we can do for ourselves is to be healthy and keep our guard up

That's why I take one of these every day - 
shouldn't you, too?


CLICK ON THE DESCRIPTION FOR THE PRODUCT INFO:

... 

... 

... 

You guys probably know I carry an 'Old Timer' pocket knife. 
Buddy of mine and me last night comparing knives  - 
his was pretty nice also.
 This is what he carries.




... 


I'll be with ya in a minute - hang on...
... 

... 


I would never, ever leave that bar.
... 

... 

I have zero fear of repeating myself if I think something is important, and this certainly is. As I said before - more than once. Mail order IS the best way to go, PERIOD. 

 Fuck the stores and the crowds and the hoarding and the bullshit. 
  
Get what you want delivered for free and don't waste your time and energy on overcrowded, under-stocked stores.

SIGN UP FOR PRIME NOW AND TRY IT FREE 
FOR THE FIRST 30 DAYS.

Don't like it? Fine.
Don't use it enough? Fine too.
If for any reason, you change your mind, it won't cost ya a friggin' dime

CLICK THE BANNER AND SIGN UP -
GIVE IT AS A GIFT OR KEEP IT FOR YOURSELF. 

YOU HAVE ZERO TO LOSE:

... 

... 

And, as always, the girls will show you the way out.

... 

... 

... 

... 

And I'll leave you with a little look 
at absolute perfection.

... 

BEEN TO THE SUPERMARKET LATELY?
FUCK THAT - GET WHAT YOU NEED ON LINE:


No comments:

Post a Comment

Twisted Hillbilly comes through for us again...

... Here's a nice idea for a simple gift...        Click on the picture for more information on these beautiful earrings. They're on...