Saturday, October 3, 2026

The command post. Where great ideas die...

I may have shown you this before, but anyway, this is the lanai we have in the back of the house behind the garage. It's my second favorite room in the house after the kitchen - or maybe the bathroom, but we don't need to have that debate. 
I spend just about as much time out here as I do in my bed. There's cold beer, tunes, fresh breezes and, if I wanna fire one up, this is the place to be - Cardinal rule number one is no smokin' in the house. Always hass been, always will be. Welcome to my little piece of paradise...





No comments:

Post a Comment

The command post. Where great ideas die...

I may have shown you this before, but anyway, this is the lanai we have in the back of the house behind the garage. It's my second favor...