Sunday, October 4, 2026

My first great crush...

 
This is from the 1963 musical-comedy film Beach Party with Annette Funicello and Frankie Avalon. Going all the way back to the Mickey Mouse Club in the 50's, I was madly in love with Annette. Then, as she 'blossomed' as she did, I was even more infatuated...

...  

This blog is supported by the meager commissions I get when you buy stuff 
on Amazon going through a link you see here. It doesn't matter if you buy what
 is promoted, or something else - it's all still credited to the blog. 
Long and short of it? If you're ever going to Amazon, come to the blog first 
and use one of my links. Your help is greatly appreciated. 
                                                                                                                         
                                                                      
...  
 
...

No comments:

Post a Comment

My first great crush...

  This is from the  1963 musical-comedy film Beach Party with Annette Funicello and Frankie Avalon.  Going all the way back to the Mickey Mo...