Wednesday, September 9, 2026

Winding down time...

 
At the Jersey Shore - and all along the East Coast - the beaches are much less crowded than they were before Labor Day. It's time for the local to play - on uncrowded beaches with no need for a friggin' beach badge (which should be illegal) and empty stools at the local bars. The menu prices come down and tables are available at all the good restaurants, and the summer traffic is no where to be seen...






2 comments:

  1. going down to little egg to look at houses then stop over at lbi for some seafood at mud city. will let you know about the traffic

    ReplyDelete
  2. My daughter stole my Peanuts book that I got at the Shultz museum in Cali wine country.

    The 2026 vintage for Cali and French wine will be off for this year. I may need to stock up on 2025 bottles. We average a bottle per month but 4 of them will be magnums of sangria which I do not drink.

    ReplyDelete

Exactly how far?

...    On sale today for just $ 21.63. Jump on it. This is the same knife I've carried for 50+ years ...