Doesn't matter if ya got one or a bunch of 'em - the rule of thumb is to avoid them at all costs, because they is some angry muthafuckas, Bro. Check this out: A quick-thinking dog mom saved her three little yappy-dog pets from a terrifying moose attack in her Montana backyard with the help of a can of bear spray.
Moments after letting her dogs outside, Shelly Thorburn came face-to-face with a huge moose and its baby calf on her back porch in a dramatic showdown that was captured on her Ring camera the other day.
“I looked around the side of the house and it was mama moose coming, running as fast as she could with her ears pinned back,” Thorburn recalled to CNN. During the frantic encounter, Thorburn is seen yelling at the two wild animals while sprinting around her outdoor area in pure panic to save her beloved pets — and herself.
“I was fearful for sure, you know, because she was so big and I’ve never had a big animal like that run after me,” Thorburn said. Thorburn ran inside and grabbed a can of bear spray to try and fend off the mama and her calf. “I didn’t realize I was doing all that but I just wanted them all in the house — everybody,” she said.
Must be nice living in a place where ya have to have a can of fuckin' bear spray handy, huh?
...
...
Lindsay Clancy supporters donating to her parents' fundraiser have raised more than $1 million with contributions rolling in almost every minute amid a newly increased target.
On Friday, the fundraiser shared an update after Clancy's trial collapsed stating that its new goal is $3 million. They are supporting a woman who has confessed to killing her own children. That should shake you to your core.
...
...
I was just in Ireland for two weeks. Never saw, heard or read anything about DJT. Best two weeks in recent memory. I did, however watch a few 'football matches', including seeing a match between two local teams live in Dungloe. Still don't see the attraction. It's just a shitload of running around with very few - if any - points being scored. I mean, the friggin' game can end in a friggin' tie, ferfucksakes. Just don't get it. Sorry...
...
...
...
All of the jewelry pieces my wife creates make great gifts.
Click the picture to see what she has available today.
...
...
They don't think much of us over there, but seriously - do we give a fuck about what they think of us based on our history with them? First and foremost, we kicked their asses and kicked 'em out of here 250 years ago. Just 80+ years ago we saved their asses from having to speak German. They are a pitiful socialist society who doesn't believe their own citizens have a right to defend themselves. If it wasn't for English muffins and tea, well...
...
...
...
...
...
Need a TV for the garage or bathroom? At $ 139.99, this is one helluva great price...
...
...
A powerful waterspout slammed into a crowded beach in Scilla, Calabria, Italy, sending beach umbrellas and sunbeds flying into the air. Marina Grande beach in Scilla, along the Strait of Messina in southern Italy yesterday.
A marine waterspout (tromba marina) formed over the water and moved rapidly onshore, tossing around beach furniture and causing panicked tourists to run for their lives...
...
...
One night while we were in Belfast at Caroline's house, she invited a couple of our mutual friends for dinner - insisting that I cook Chicken Parmagian for dinner. Have you ever had to make Chicken parm for ten people? I'll tell ya, brother, timing's a bitch. Cooked the cutlets in the afternoon, then made the sauce and grated the cheese. When everybody was seated at the table, only then did I fire up the oven. Long friggin' day, I'll tell ya. PS - I am now a 'world-class chef'. Well. according to a couple of people in Northern Ireland I am, anyways...
...
...
...



















No comments:
Post a Comment