Friday, September 18, 2026

What can AI do for you?

Well, for one thing, it can attempt to destroy your life, 
your marriage and your reputation...  

The claim that an image shows U.S. President Donald Trump kissing White House aide Natalie Harp on a golf course remains under investigation. 
The rumor stems from two versions of the image shared on social media in mid-September 2026. The higher-resolution version had telltale signs of artificial intelligence, such as hands with too many fingers, as well as a watermark confirming it was created or edited using OpenAI's generative AI tools. The lower-resolution image did not have an OpenAI watermark and was too blurry for telltale anomalies to be apparent.
The White House declined to provide Snopes with legitimate photos of Trump and Harp golfing that could be compared to the images shared online. A spokesperson said the image was "clearly a fake."
Hany Farid, co-founder of deepfake detection company GetReal, told Snopes the higher-resolution image was AI-generated and was clearly derived from the lower-quality version. While he said the lower-resolution version's quality itself was "a bit of a red flag," he considered its authenticity inconclusive.  
Snopes says it will update their report if additional information surfaces.
...  

...  

Happy 75th birthday to Cassandra Gay Peterson (born September 17, 1951). Shr is an American actress best known for her portrayal of the horror hostess character Elvira, Mistress of the Dark. Peterson gained fame on Los Angeles television station KHJ-TV in her stage persona as Elvira, hosting Elvira's Movie Macabre, a weekly B movie presentation.
Are you aware that she's a lesbian? Might have guessed it from her middle name, but no - it's legit. You can look it up...
...  

...  

We're now about three generations away from even knowing what that contraption is, and how to use it. My mother'd always run it under hot water in the sink before trying to break it up. Empty the cubes in to a bowl, refill the tray and back in to the freezer along with the bowl of newly-minted cubes. Ahh - the little pleasures todays kids will never understand...
...  

...  

I honest to goodness have no idea why we tolerate what goes on on Facebook. It's rare nowadays to see any of our friend's posts.
In the last few days I've done some 'tracking' of sorts on my FaceBook 'wall'. One out of every three posts is an advertisement. Three out of every ten posts is a suggestion of someone or some business the think I/you should follow.

...  

...  

...  

Remember that story I posted the other day that talked about this guy who broke in to somebody's house and the dog was all friendly and shit? Well, I saw another report on the same story that included this short video saying that's the guy and the dog bringting him a toy to play. Okay, but who took the video? I don't know of one single home security camera that can pan side-to-side, do you? Is this some more AI bullshit? They're changing 'buyer beware' now to 'watcher beware'. Juss' sayin'...
...  

...  

...  

...  

The iPhone 18 launched first yesterday in Australia yesterday, and almost immediately descended into chaos and stupidity when a line-cutter claimed he was first in world to buy the device. Lachlan Collyer spent hours camped outside the flagship Apple store in Sydney, only to watch a rival line-jumper barge past him in the dash for the doors, phone held aloft, declaring himself the world’s first owner of the phone. What kinda friggin' geekazoid do you have to be to want to go through so much aggrevation and effort just to make a sad little statement like that?
...  

...  

...  

...  

Nice drawing and all that Mr. Bennett, but what exactly is your message? 
Is it directed at RFK or us or what. I wish some of these guys would explain 
their comics a little better. Know what I mean?
...  

Ventura County firefighters rescued a small black-and-white kitten named Suki after she became trapped inside an entertainment center in Camarillo, California. Firefighters from Engine 50 answered the animal-in-distress call at the home. Crew members removed the audio/video equipment and gently repositioned the wooden cabinet to reach the wedged kitten.The Outcome? Suki was safely freed without any injuries and returned to her family.

...  

...  

...  

Someone must have a birthday 
or anniversary coming up.
Here's a great unique gift idea...
Click on the picture for more information on this cute bracelet
It's only $ 35.00 - and comes to you with free shipping!
...  

...  

I enjoy black and white photography as much as most people, but there are occasions, like this, where I see details that are missed by the eye because the image is somewhat 'flat', if ya get my drift. 
Anyway, as I have developed somewhat of a penchant for colorizing old stuff,, I asked GROK - X's AI machine - to colorize this for me. 
They gave me back this picture in less than five seconds. Unbelievable...
...  

...  

...  





10 comments:

  1. Wyze Cam Pan - Indoor Home Camera with Night Vision and 2-Way Audio. This camera will pan side to side and up and down

    ReplyDelete
  2. Elviras' mate is a tatted up ugly old woman. I was so disappointed a long time ago when I found out she was gay.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Trump needs to sue and this time demand an unbiased judge. He is more forgiving than I would ever be.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is also the most back stabbing House in history. The American people can just fuck off.

    ReplyDelete
  5. One surfer girl and 8 or 10 guys, what could go wrong?

    ReplyDelete
  6. If Democrats don't get their way in November, you will see riots worse than the George Floyd temper tantrum.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I installed many little refrigerator/ freezers in yachts & most had little ice trays, a couple in each one. Nobody ever wanted them so I took them, still use the aluminum trays in the shop , they come in handy for holding small parts.

    ReplyDelete
  8. For as long as Trump has been in the public eye (early 80's) he has been the biggest man-whore ever. The guy fucked, cheated and slept with anything that moved. Yet no sex scandal has ever come from his White House. I think that noodle is over cooked and will never get hard again.

    ReplyDelete

What the hell are you afraid of?

According to a nationwide survey of 3,000 Americans across 50 states, Americans ranked their biggest fears as follows: Death Heights Snakes ...