Sunday, September 20, 2026

Saying goodbye to bullshit college degrees once and for all...

The University of Texas at Austin is ending new enrollment in three identity-focused majors - Women’s and Gender Studies, Mexican American and Latina/o Studies, and African and African Diaspora Studies - in a move conservatives are calling a major win against campus ideology.
Current students can finish their degrees, but applicants can no longer pick those majors. UT said the change reflects shifting degree offerings in social and cultural analysis. After years of “leftist delusions” dominating higher ed, one of America’s biggest flagship campuses is finally course-correcting. 
I may be the only person who immediately thought 'What will all those professors shift to when their bullshit courses end'? They'll simply move over to some other bullshit curriculum, won't they. College Professors may be the most despicable job description one could have. Juss' sayin'...
...  

...  

...  

...

Someone must have a birthday 
or anniversary coming up.
Here's a unique gift idea...
 Click on the picture for more information on these cute earrings.
They're only $ 18.00 - and come to you with free shipping!
...  

They're offering 30 days free.
Click here for more information.
...   

...  

No hurricanes have formed yet in the Atlantic basin since the 2026 season kicked off June 1. Although seasons often peak in September and October, it's rare to reach Sept. 20 without any hurricanes developing at all. 

Data from the National Oceanic and Atmospheric Administration shows this is now the longest stretch without an Atlantic hurricane since at least 1966, which the agency considers the start of modern storm tracking because it marked the onset of satellite surveillance.
...  

...  

Yeah - took me a minute. Think I'm losing it...
...  

They were sluggin' it out in the pits. Joey Logano led the final seven laps Saturday night at Bristol Motor Speedway after seizing the lead from Carson Hocevar, who overshadowed the winner despite finishing third. Hocevar, a brash 23-year-old who has earned the ire of veterans with his aggressive driving, traded punches in the pits with Ryan Blaney after they were involved in an incident while racing for second with 41 laps left.
...  

...  

You get everything you see here for only $ 27.88.
 Treat yourself. Take a look...
...  

Last night I was sitting next to a guy from Toronto at the bar, watching a baseball game, and we started shootin' the shit. He didn't seem like the smartest pencil on the desk, but he did make me an offer I couldn't refuse before he left. He showed me this (evidently) very rare upside-down Canadian five dollar bill. We bullshitted about it for a bit, and he said as best as he knew, there were only three just like that and if I was interested in an investment-grade bill, he'd sell me that one for only a hundred bucks US. 
I thought about it for a coupla minutes and said to myself  'Fuck it - I'll get it and put it away somewhere for a buncha years and sell it when I need the dough.' Opportunities like that don't come along very often. Don't tell me I'm not a savvy investor...
...  

...  

The very last C&H panel Watterson ever created.
That musta been a bittersweet day for him.
...  

...  

This is the shortened version from their appearance on the Ed Sullivan show. Obviously, the full 11-minute original was much better, but I wanted to show tthis just for the costuming and staging. Doesn't get much more 60's than that, does it? Especially the guy on drums. Enjoy it - let it play in the background while you continue to scroll.
...  

...  

...  

...  

...  

This jerkoff folded like a cheap tent.
...  

...  




4 comments:

  1. If the federal government had never gotten involved in providing financial guarantees on student loans, virtually NO colleges would ever have offered the vast array of useless degree programs they offered. If students were forced to get a loan from a bank, approval would have been based on the ability to repay the loan, and hundreds of majors would never have received approval. But to that same extent, we're colleges and universities forced to deal with the financial realities of parents and students ONLY, tuitions would also have stayed FAR, FAR LOWER than the insanity we now see. Yes, GOVERNMENT as always, made things worse.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think I been "Pycho-dillasiezed".
    Jpaul

    ReplyDelete
  3. It was a bittersweet day for all of us when C&H ended. At least we still have books and books of the original cartoons to look at, laugh, and enjoy.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I don't get the one about the Crayon neighbors.

    At all.....

    ReplyDelete

It's just heavy metal. Leave your politics at the door...

Metallica frontman James Hetfield delivered a message - that I and certainly most of Americans appreciate - when people pay to see a rock co...