Sunday, September 20, 2026

In the market for a new squeeze? Here's what they want...

I get the distinct impression this babe is gonna be single for a long, long time. This Silicon Valley diva is facing fierce blowback for sharing a lengthy list of “non-negotiable” qualities she expects in a partner after asking for help finding the tech bro of her dreams.
Brooke LeBlanc, an executive at tech company Corgi, caught considerable heat after posting her laundry list of requirements on X (above). “Who wants to cofound the rest of my life with me?” she wrote in a post, before describing her ideal mate in a follow-up note. 
Granted, she is a bit of a babe, but that is some seriously high-mainenance shit goin' on right there. Juss' sayin'...


...  

This blog is supported by the meager commissions I get when you buy stuff 
on Amazon going through a link you see here. It doesn't matter if you buy what
 is promoted, or something else - it's all still credited to the blog. 
Long and short of it? If you're ever going to Amazon, come to the blog first 
and use one of my links. Your help is greatly appreciated. 
                                                                                                                         
                                                                      
...  
 
...


4 comments:

  1. Face it, bitch! You are not, and never will be marriage material!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Even if she finds her dream man(?) it won't last when reality hits.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Find someone like that and I'd screw him....

    ReplyDelete
  4. I can't say I disagree with most of her criteria ( except that 'healing path' BS ! ) . Sounds like pretty reasonable standards, actually .

    ReplyDelete

Living the dream?

The American Dream is still alive and well in Florida. It just doesn’t need a mansion or a driveway full of luxury cars. For many Floridians...