Monday, September 21, 2026

Perspective's bitchin' again. Ain't that a bitch?

President Trump announces that the U.S. will take the lead on Greenland’s security under a new agreement with Denmark and Greenland. The island remains politically separate, with Washington assuming primary defense responsibilities and the authority to restrict foreign military activity there without U.S. approval. This marks a major strategic shift in one of the most important regions on Earth.
...  

...  

...  

A Cornell University study said the Universe will end in a contraction they call the Big Crunch, reversing the Big Bang that created the universe. 
Long before that, they said the Sun will burn out in one billion years. That means California will have to complete the High Speed Rail project in the dark. 
...  

Nazi Muslims? Seriously? You betcha...
Islam's Muslim Brotherhood was founded in Egypt in 1928 by Hassan al-Banna, a 22 year old Muslim who admired Hitler's hatred of the Jews and persistently wrote to Hitler to express his admiration and his desire for Hitler's Nazi Party to collaborate with Islam.
When Hitler rose to power, his Nazis supported al-Banna, a school teacher, to grow the Muslim Brotherhood into its ally in the Middle East; by 1938, the membership of Muslim Brotherhood topped 200,000.
During World War II, members of the Muslim Brotherhood spied for Hitler's Nazis in the Middle East and fought for Hitler as Nazi troops in two specially formed Muslim Waffen-SS Handschar Divisions (see Religion of Peace). 'Handschar' is German for scimitar, the curved saber used by the Islamic troops of the Ottoman empire.
Above is Hitler with Haj Amin al-Husseini, the Grand Mufti of Jerusalem and a close ally of al-Banna, in Berlin, where he lived as Hitler's VIP guest from 1941 to 1945 before joining al-Banna in Egypt in 1946. 
Bosnian Muslims of the 13th Waffen Gebirgs Division der SS Handschar at prayer during their training at Neuhammer, 1943. 
...  

...  

...  

Handmade gifts are extra special when
they're for someone extra special.
 
Click on the picture for more information on what's available today.
...  

...  

Best as I can tell, I think I've only seen one of the finales, and I'm not even sure of that one - It was the Newhart one where he wakes up in bed with Suzanne Pleshette (what a major babe). That was pretty good, even as a rerun.
Well, actually, I did see the final MASH episode, but again - I saw it on YouTube probably ten years or more after it was on TV. I watch so little TV, going back to the late 80's when we moved from NJ to the Virgin Islands. Back then, there was only one broadcast TV channel on St. Thomas, and you might imagine what that programming was all about. More times than not, we didn't even watch TV, we'd rent a VCR tape and watch that over two or three days. To my mind, TV's good for one thing - falling asleep to. Juss' sayin'...

...  

...  

The Yankees are nearing a deal that would eventually hand a whopping 16% stake in the venerable franchise to private equity giant Apollo Global Management. The Steinbrenner family would relinquish a “de minimis” slice of its controlling equity, finalizing a transaction that will give the famed franchise a new, cash-rich partner.
The partnership structure makes Apollo the Yankee’s biggest equity owner after the Steinbrenner family, which will still own a bit more than 60% of the team. Apollo’s $2.6 billion cash injection into Yankees involves both a debt and equity investment, and values the team at significantly more than $12 billion. 
Money makes money make money, etc., etc., etc. How about 
them $ 16.00 hotdogs and $ 22.00 beers, huh?
...  

...  

...  

...  

President Trump claims FBI files show that his attempted assassination in 2024 was part of a partisan plot to knock him out of the race. 
Trump was only grazed in the ear because he turned his head to the right before the shot. A Democrat U.S. judge just ordered Trump to keep his head still from now on. 
...  

...  

To my mind, she has a damn near perfect body. 
The fact that she's cute doesn't hurt either...
...  

Find one for yourself by clicking on the picture or here:
...  

Yeah. Her, too. Juss' sayin'...
...  


14 comments:

  1. I share your disdain for television, a worthless night light.

    ReplyDelete
  2. How come nobody brings up that "Iran" is Farsi for Aryan?
    Jpaul

    ReplyDelete
  3. I watched a lot of WWII documentaries and none of them mentioned the muslims. Didn't hear about it until about 10 years ago. They leave a lot of important stuff out of history class.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Maybe the Yankees can afford to pay taxes on the stadium now.

    ReplyDelete
  5. The amazing thing is not that Trump claimed FBI files show that his attempted assassination in 2024 was part of a partisan plot to knock him out of the race.
    The amazing thing is that he said it and nothing happened.

    Option A: People believe the President of the United States when he says something and then act in consequence. If that was the case the former director of the FBI, Secret Service, Biden, Democratic party leaders and many more would have been jailed yesterday.
    Option B: People don't believe what the President of the United States says and therefore ignore his rants and declarations. If this was the case then the President should leave office because he has proven to be ineffective, inconsequential and not respected by the public.

    Trump made this claim a week ago. Nobody was jailed, questioned. Trump's claims were published on page 19 on most news outlets meaning nobody treated them seriously. You only managed to mention them in passing 6 days later. The conclusion is clear, the President's words are ineffective and inconsequential.

    There was a time when the words of the President of the United States carried weight and moved the world. This is not that time anymore. The President is not respected anymore.

    ReplyDelete
  6. last time I went to a ball game the beers where 4.75 and it was Bud. yeah, Bud. damn rice beer and rice was what 22 bucks ton back then ? I hate Bud. gives me a headache after 2 of them.

    ReplyDelete
  7. and here another strange fact. after WW2, a lot of Nazis fled to the middle east to hide out. lots of them became teachers over there. as for Tv shows, never really had the time for them. always working or dealing with the kids or something.
    just sitting in front of the Tv was not something I did. unless I was sick or something. sure I watch a movie after we got a VCR . but to watch a show every week like? never happened. that said, I did see a few of them here and there.

    ReplyDelete
  8. In reference to the "Handschar" Waffen-SS division. I've seen photos of members of the division. Cutting the heads off of live prisoners. This was done during a rest/stand-down period. It was a retaliation for what had happened to captured members of the division by Yugoslav partisan forces.

    ReplyDelete
  9. The only shows on that list that I have watched more than a couple of times were MASH and All in the Family. That was because I lived with my parents then and they liked them. Most of the rest I have never watched at all. T.V. is just a waste.

    ReplyDelete
  10. There's been a lot of inane crud on TV to dislike or hate.
    But on the top of my list for the worst of the worthless worst was (and is) "MASH".

    ReplyDelete
  11. "they call the Big Crunch, reversing the Big Bang that created the universe."
    Reversing? I wonder if time will go backwards too?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I thought the "big crunch theory" had taken a back seat lately? I could swear I've seen a lot of scientific types now saying the universe expansion is speeding up so much that the elementary forces of nature probably can't stop and reverse it. I guess it's all just theories anyway.

      Delete
  12. They'll complain about paying $4.00/gallon for gas, then walk into the station's convenience store and cheerfully pay $8-$16 dollars per gallon for WATER! (That tastes like the plastic leached into it from the bottle!)

    ReplyDelete
  13. Hitler, Islam: People still have not put together that combination today. WW2 photo is not an AI or piecemealed together. Islam followed Hitler because he killed the Jewish people and that people is why Islam still today honors Hitler.

    ReplyDelete

Drinking more? That's because you're an old fart like me...

  The U.S. is in the midst of a 'temperance boom' of sorts. Drinking rates have been steadily declining nationwide, with an August G...