Now, I'll grant ya, this specific front-page headline was on a Brit tabloid website, but I think my point is legit no matter where you're getting your 'news' from. Everywhere ya turn it's JLo or Kim or Sydney or any number of hundreds of attention-whore broads showing their tits - at any age, too.
Now, don't get me wrong, I've certainly posted my share of 'healthy' HillBettys over the years, and I'm not gonna stop anytime soon, but I digress. The majority of the women you see here on my blog in cowboy hats, Daisy Dukes or even playing volleyball, are, for the most part, here because they're pretty, and put forward a healthy, fairly conservative appeal.
The broads I'm talking about are the ones like this chick. Does she not have the stones to just take the shirt off, or is she trying to 'titillate' (yes - I used that purposefully) the viewer?
I got news for ya, babe. I'm over 70 years old. Titillating don't do shit for me - those days are long since past. I'll take pretty, wholesome girls every day over the wanna-be skanks like her - and most of these B-listers are. 'Nuff said...
...
At under 25 bucks each, a good deal, too.
See for yourself - click on the picture or this link:
...


No comments:
Post a Comment