Only 4 but I had other stuff. Played a lot of Wiffle ball...no Lincoln Logs? Before Lego there was a different brand of building bricks that I think were even better. No toy guns? Really. Makes this list b/s.
For those of us who are older, the proper designator is "B.C." (Before Christ) while the modern day atheists et al have implemented the use of "B.C.E." (Before [the] Common Era) because although our entire structure for measurement of time and history stem from Christianity-based culture, these guys want us to remember that there are other "equally valid and valuable cultures" out there - or so they want to believe.
I'm in my mid-40s. Magic got rolling before I got too old. Fun game, if you have the time to learn it. It's complicated with lots of strategy. I taught my kids when they were young.
Only 4 but I had other stuff. Played a lot of Wiffle ball...no Lincoln Logs? Before Lego there was a different brand of building bricks that I think were even better. No toy guns? Really. Makes this list b/s.
ReplyDeleteBCE? I really expect better from you.
ReplyDelete?
DeleteFor those of us who are older, the proper designator is "B.C." (Before Christ) while the modern day atheists et al have implemented the use of "B.C.E." (Before [the] Common Era) because although our entire structure for measurement of time and history stem from Christianity-based culture, these guys want us to remember that there are other "equally valid and valuable cultures" out there - or so they want to believe.
DeleteI had a stick and a cap gun once. Wasn't much money for anything else.
ReplyDeleteI'm in my mid-40s. Magic got rolling before I got too old. Fun game, if you have the time to learn it. It's complicated with lots of strategy. I taught my kids when they were young.
ReplyDeleteI had 15 possibly 16 due to the Lego blocks maybe were my kids.
ReplyDelete