Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
It always becomes 'class warfare' with the Uber-lefties like AOC...
Before becoming one of the most recognizable progressives in Congress, Rep. Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez worked as a bartender and waitress in...
-
You know I'm a sucker for the side-boob thing...
-
Like i said yesterday - It's a treasure trove of great cartoons. Enjoy... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ......
-
Trust me - these guys have very good taste... ... ... Follow this blog - there's special places and people I can introduce you t...


On certain days we could see a third island off the coast of Southern CA.. Catalina and San Clemente were easy to spot. The third , we found out was San Nicolas Island. We had visions on making our very own version of "Gilligan Island "out there. It's a good thing a bunch of 7 year olds had no way of getting my Dads ski boat down to the harbor. One could imagine a boat with 18" of freeboard in the ocean.
ReplyDeletechecking in on Calvin and Hobbs has become a important part of my day . one, life as a rule can and often does suck.
ReplyDeleteit nice to go somewhere like Calin's mind to relax and laugh. although I do have the books, I still look forward to seeing what Calin is up to. please don't stop with this.