Thursday, July 23, 2026

This HillBetty's locked and loaded...





...
  
Do you have gout like I do?
 
Black cherry concentrate does one thing, and only one thing. It eliminates Uric
 Acid in your system - that's all it does. And it works better  than any drug any
 doctor can prescribe. If you have gout, buy a bottle and take two a day, that's all.
 See for yourself if it doesn't work. Trust me - it does. Click the picture.
...   

The HillBettys are brought to us by these guys:





3 comments:

  1. Joe, THANK YOU for black Cherry advice. Took care of the problem. Helluva lot cheaper than a frickin copay!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I will take the landcruiser,let someone else deal with the woman that is armed!

    ReplyDelete
  3. My, My, My ... I want to "check" out Her stars and stripes up close !!! MMMMMMMMMMMM !!!!!

    ReplyDelete

Riding the line in January...

This unmarked, unnamed road stretches from the small hamlet town of Doochary to N56 road in County Donegal - the Gweebarra Bridge Road. That...