...
on this blog, I get credit for whatever you buy.
Granted, it's only pennies, but every penny helps, right?
...
Surely, that's one of the more famous lies ever told to the American people and, having been proven that he was lying about getting knob...
In my little town - is that a song? - our local theater produces over 100 productions a year, from "Our Town" one with adults, two others with high schoolers, and elementary kids, to "Addams Family" with the same tiers, to "Jesus Christ Superstar," to, now, "1776." They sold over 17,000 tickets to shows last year...
ReplyDeleteRotary, of which I am Treasurer, funds the local fireworks blast, and this year we are doing a special boom show. The theater is building a stage at the soccer field of the local high school, which is on a hill. They will present a shortened version of "1776." As the play concludes with reading the Declaration, the fireworks will blast off behind them. Whoo hoo, should be spectacular! In my little town. And that will be after a day of winery touring for sips and bites and new releases and such. Should I survive, I will report back.