California has become so hostile to business that even the man who built California Pizza Kitchen says he wouldn’t start the iconic chain there today. Rick Rosenfield, who co-founded the restaurant brand with Larry Flax in Beverly Hills in 1985, said Florida, not the Golden State, would be his first choice if he were launching the company now.
“If it were me today, I would open in Florida before I would open it in California,” Rosenfield told Fox News. “California is less business-friendly today, and they make it apparent.” The chain, famous for its California-style pizzas and its signature barbecue chicken pie, has grown to 185 locations, many of them still in California.
Okay. I'm from New Jersey, so I like traditional Jersey- or New York-style pizza. These momos put all kinds crazy shit on their pies. No thanks - I'll pass.
30 years. This is what we had for
dinner last Sunday. Made it myself.




No comments:
Post a Comment