Monday, June 8, 2026

Their rage isn't real, but it can be deadly...

If you understand any of this report, chime in, 'cause none of it makes sense - at least tome. The Jan. 6 rioter who was turfed (?) from Spencer Pratt’s election night party was swarmed by a group of anti-ICE protesters outside the Los Angeles Metropolitan Detention Center on Saturday in an incident caught on video.
Footage shows Jon Mellis, 39, known online as @PatriotWildMan, being repeatedly taunted as a “pedophile worshipper,” chased, and doused with gasoline by masked protesters as he attempted to escape the confrontation. He managed to outrun the pursuing mob, although he was allegedly struck several times in the head.
 “Me and my friend went to the anti-ICE protest, we masked up, and we were, you know, lightly telling people that asked that we worked with the DNC,” Mellis claimed.
“We were doing interviews, I got maybe two or three interviews in before [protesters] recognized me with my mask on, just because I have curly hair and I’m kind of viral, so they started yelling, ‘Proud Boy, Proud Boy,’ and and then everybody started coming toward me, immediately throwing things, attacking, pouring gas.”
 

Okay. I havta add this. I'm not as spry as I once was, but I gotta tell ya - if any of these so-called protestors ever did anything like this - ANYTHING - near me, I'd be half way through the clip before I thought about backing off. And the clip holds ten with one in the chamber. Juss' sayin'. God this shit makes me crazy...

...  

Handmade gifts are extra special when
they're for someone extra special.
Click on the picture for more information on this bracelet
 It's one-of-a-kind and comes with free shipping.
...  

2 comments:

  1. The douser definitely needs the death penalty. When do we get justice?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Only halfway? I'd have mag dumped the first, reloaded, been through the second and reaching for the third...

    ReplyDelete

Where did we learn our ethics and morals when we were kids?

Certainly we learned from our parents, but TV programming back in the day was wholesome, family-centric and we learned from most of the show...