Sunday, June 14, 2026

May be the best HillBetty we've ever featured, with a short message to boot...


Just so you guys know, the posts will be kinda meager 
for the next few days as me and The Babs are doing a 
much-needed road trip to the coast for a little 
beach, pool and cocktail R&R. 
If I spot anything noteworthy, I'll pop it on.


Check these chairs out - click on the picture.
These are cool. I got them in time for this trip...



5 comments:

  1. Rickvid in the Yakima ValleyJune 14, 2026 at 2:23 PM

    Well, make the time away a good one! Lift a jar for us!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Joe, the nuns who taught you English are going to find you and rap your knuckles - that is if they don't kick your ass.

    "me and The Babs are doing. . ."

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Wait'll they see the apostrophes...

      Delete

It was the 'Funny Place' back in the day...

It may have existed in the shadows of the Steel Pier, and it was smaller than the Million Dollar Pier, but during its 86-year existence, rou...