...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Staring down disaster nine years ago...
This was the projected path of Hurricane Irma the day before it struck my old home island of St. John,, It struck St. John on September 6, 2...
-
You know I'm a sucker for the side-boob thing...
-
Like i said yesterday - It's a treasure trove of great cartoons. Enjoy... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ......
-
Trust me - these guys have very good taste... ... ... Follow this blog - there's special places and people I can introduce you t...


As to the Iranians getting China Hypersonic Missiles I have two thoughts:
ReplyDelete1: how are they going to be transported, and with the US command of the skies how can you guarantee they will get there?
2: How confident are you they actually have such missiles and it is not more Russian smoke and mirrors?
A: how confident are you we have nothing to stop a hypersonic missile?
I'll wait over here now.