Sunday, January 12, 2025

Highway 395, California - no where near the fires...



3 comments:

  1. Been there, driven that. Beautiful drive.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hwy 395 has seen its share of fires in San Diego, San Bernardino and Riverside counties. Also around Carson City and Reno, Nevada.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I thought 395 started (ended?) at I-15.

      There were bumper stickers around town saying "I survived the 395 death corridor." Both of my daughters had friends killed on 395. I've gotten to fatal accidents before medical first responders at least twice on that road. I've been driven off the road by some idiot passing over a double yellow. Given the choice, I avoid 395.

      Delete

Some AI outfits are better than others. Case in point?

 I sent this cartoon to an AI site that I don't wanna name  because I don't want you guys to use it... I simply asked them to color ...