Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Wrong place, wrong time - and live on TV to boot...
Here I am, once again, proving that it doesn't have to happen in our backyard for it to be worthy of comment here on the blog. A Polish ...
-
You know I'm a sucker for the side-boob thing...
-
Like i said yesterday - It's a treasure trove of great cartoons. Enjoy... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ......
-
Trust me - these guys have very good taste... ... ... Follow this blog - there's special places and people I can introduce you t...

Experts agree that it is best if you just stay scared and constantly worry about trivial crap they have studied. If you want me to listen to your science , be sure to define a woman first. After that we know if their word is worth listening to.
ReplyDelete