Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Wrong place, wrong time - and live on TV to boot...
Here I am, once again, proving that it doesn't have to happen in our backyard for it to be worthy of comment here on the blog. A Polish ...
-
You know I'm a sucker for the side-boob thing...
-
Like i said yesterday - It's a treasure trove of great cartoons. Enjoy... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ......
-
Trust me - these guys have very good taste... ... ... Follow this blog - there's special places and people I can introduce you t...

Omar Sharif and Julie Christie in Doctor Zhivago a good movie just a tad long.
ReplyDeleteA great movie to wake people up to the results of what Harris Waltz will bring to this country.
ReplyDeleteJulie Cristie never looked more delicious than she did as Lara in Dr. Zhivago
ReplyDelete