I remember watching this on PBS with my mother right after my Dad died. Every time Pavarotti started to sing, she started to cry. Just thinking about that - and her - has me a little weepy. Please sit back and enjoy this for Sophie...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Maybe he shoulda said she was ugly...
President Trump lives on the edge of the 'Fucked if he does and fucked if he doesn't scale. He complimented Mexican President Clau...
-
You know I'm a sucker for the side-boob thing...
-
Like i said yesterday - It's a treasure trove of great cartoons. Enjoy... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ......
-
Trust me - these guys have very good taste... ... ... Follow this blog - there's special places and people I can introduce you t...
.jpg)
May her memory be eternal
ReplyDeleteIts great thank you.
ReplyDeleteNice photo. Many years ago I took a photo of my Mum swigging champagne from the bottle at her 50th or 60th wedding anniversary. I'm not sure what happened to it but that was a rare slip in decorum. Dad wouldn't have been amused but didn't see it. I suspect I was lucky, like you, to be much loved by decent people.
ReplyDelete