Friday, August 30, 2024

I hate to admit that I agree with this, but it's kinda really true. Juss' sayin'...



6 comments:

  1. I’ll take his mouth over these other clowns any day. At least he keeps his word.

    ReplyDelete
  2. i love the guy, but he tweeted his self out of the last election.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh good grief. The last election was stolen. Wake up.

      Delete
  3. Think about this post in relation to the one asking why we put up with all the Democrat/liberal nonsense without saying a word. You can't have it both ways....

    ReplyDelete
  4. Trump tells it straight and people don't like to hear it. Most idiots can't handle the truth. We need MORE Trumps.

    ReplyDelete

My first great crush...

  This is from the  1963 musical-comedy film Beach Party with Annette Funicello and Frankie Avalon.  Going all the way back to the Mickey Mo...