Tuesday, August 13, 2024

Does your dog stink? There's a perfume for that. Seriously. Good god...

You you thought your grandmother's yippee-dog Fifi was pampered...
 
 
 Fashion house Dolce & Gabbana has launched a new alcohol-free perfume for dogs called ‘FefĂ©’ in honor of Domenico Dolce ’s poodle, but not all vets and pet owners agree it’s safe or appropriate.
The perfume costs $108.00 for 3.4 ounces and has been certified suitable for animal use. It follows a Safe Pet Cosmetics protocol designed to ensure a degree of safety of cosmetic products for animals comparable to that required for humans, Dolce & Gabbana said. This is crazy - and of course they'll sell a boatload of this shit. Check out their website:
 



1 comment:

  1. My wife told me that our farm dog needs a bath. I told her I was going to order a bottle of this concoction. My wife said the dog needs a bath.

    ReplyDelete

I'm not here, but what's his name is...