Monday, March 13, 2023

I never think about how old I am. Well, almost never...

 And then I read something that just shakes me 
to the core. Something like this...  

Perspective on certain things is a motherfucker. It is absolutely 
impossible for me to wrap my head around the fact that I was only seventeen when I first heard this record, and yet it feels like it was yesterday. It was 53 years ago - Tell me you don't feel the same way...
... 

... 

... 

... 

Ya know how sometimes writers and editors who are bumpkins 
or just plain stupid and naive write headlines that me and you read differently than they intended? 
Well' this one certainly caught my attention. They might notta had all of the problems they had if he had had an 'oral agreement' with her, don'tcha think?
... 

Spotted the other day in Daytona during bike week. 
Yikes - that's a hog...
... 

... 

I understand that his job is to make fun of anything that's antithetical to the Star-Ledger's blatant leftie/commie approach to news, and it's kinda too bad because if he was over here with us insteada on the dark side with the LibVaders, I'd appreciate his talents a bit more. That's a zebra that ain't changing to spots any time soon...
... 

I look at her think 'What a fuckin' headache this broad must be to 
hang around with', and then I understand why her daughter wanted to be a guy when she grew up. It sucks, too, because she can - at moments - be really fuckin' hot looking. Case in point?
... 
 
Do you have a special occasion of some kind like 
a birthday, an anniversary or some other 
event worth celebrating coming up? 

Click on the picture above for information on this specific item.
 
You can find something nice for your Mom, your wife, 
your daughter or your girlfriend right here: 
... 

... 

... 

... 

What does a stitistic like that say about us here in the US?
... 

... 

... 

... 

“Dignity” is a beautiful 50 foot tall sculpture in South Dakota to honor the cultures of the Lakota and Dakota people.
... 

... 






3 comments:

  1. So. That Oscars thing. Anyone know what that's about? (Brain damaged libs: That's sarcasm.)

    ReplyDelete
  2. That Anti Depressant stat? We're not really that bad. 50% of Anti Depressants are prescribed for peripheral nerve pain.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I saw Grand Funk in Memphis in 1970....loudest band I ever heard....Humble Pie with Peter Frampton at age 20 on lead guitar was the opener....another great live band....good acid that night as well....

    ReplyDelete

'Vote blue no matter who...'

Kamala got roasted last night at the Al Smith dinner in NYC, and for good reason. A Democrat presidential candidate should think of an all-c...