Thursday, January 27, 2022

How cold is it there?

Iguanas are falling out of the trees here it's so friggin' cold - 
and it's gonna get even colder this weekend. 
Global warming my ass... 

I did NOT move here for this.
... 

So my loving bride says - to buck me up: 
'STFU and have a beer, already...'

... 

This is her in the backyard this afternoon...
... 

... 

Her friend came over to see what she was doing...
... 

... 

This is what it's like trying to hang out on the lanai these days.   


My blood is much too thin for this shit. Juss' sayin'.
... 

Hey guys -  Valentine's Day is right round the corner...
Think she'd like something like this?

To see all that my wife has to offer in gift ideas, click on either picture.
... 

... 

... 




No comments:

Post a Comment

Seeking relevance in a world where nothing is relative, or something like that...

So, about every couple of years, this fat fuck  ratbag emerges from the shadows...       This fat piece of shit was on CNN yesterday talking...