Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Bending them to our will - why doesn't the rest of the world care?
It's fascinating to me that we haven't heard another country deny the fact that Iran was on the verge of developing a nuclear weapon...
-
You know I'm a sucker for the side-boob thing...
-
Like i said yesterday - It's a treasure trove of great cartoons. Enjoy... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ......
-
Trust me - these guys have very good taste... ... ... Follow this blog - there's special places and people I can introduce you t...
Ouch!!
ReplyDeleteDouble ouch!!
DeleteIf she would have made a graceful Swan dive she might have scooted clear across the lake!
ReplyDeleteIt should be noted that she cracked the ice with her skull, not her scrawny ass! Concussion much?
ReplyDeleteLike I've said - I've had girlfriends that stupid...
ReplyDelete