Sunday, May 2, 2021

The eyes have it - especially women with black hair have a special, dangerous something.

 And if they have blue eyes, run cover for brother. They are seriously dangerous... 

... 

... 

... 


That's stone cold Black Irish.
 Beautiful women.
... 

... 

... 

... 

... 

... 

... 

... 
This is a really good Bluetooth speaker and 
it's still on sale for under $ 26 bucks. 

I know for a fact how good it is - I have the same one and I use it at work. 
The sound - and the volume - you get from this is amazing.


...  

... 

... 

... 

... 

... 

... 

... 

... 

... 

... 

I know you may be sick of seeing this post but it's true. 
Deals like this don't come along very often.

I have no idea when they're gonna end this sale, but as of this afternoon it's still on. It must be a clearance or something but who cares? 
To get a knife set this good for this low a price is almost like stealing it, and I hate to see a great deal for my readers pass them by. 
I told you all already that I bought this set for myself - this exact set - about a year ago and paid more than double what it's going for right now. 
Don't pass this up. You'll thank me later.


This set is still on sale for only $ 140.00.
Don't miss this unbelievable opportunity. Click  on the picture or here:
... 


That's Anne Hathaway. 
I like Anne Hathaway...
... 

... 

... 


Now she's dangerous on a couple of levels...
... 


And then there's this woman who's name we should all know by now. I think I'm dumb-struck every time I see her...
... 

... 

Thinking about getting a nice gift for Mother's Day 
for your wife, daughter or your Mom? 
Order by tomorrow and you'll get it in time.
The jewelry my wife makes is not expensive and it will 
make a really nice gift for someone special to you. 

Click on the picture for information about this item

Click on the picture for information about this item
 
 See all that she has to offer by clicking on this link:
... 

 ... 





1 comment:

  1. "Raven hair, ruby lips. Sparks fly from her fingertips."

    ReplyDelete