Thursday, April 22, 2021

The girls of High Noon (or thereabouts)

 Today's gonna kinda suck. 
I need a little pick-me-up... 

... 

... 

... 

... 

... 

... 

... 

... 

... 


I really like that pose.
... 

... 

A really good Bluetooth speaker and it's 
on sale today for only $ 26.00! 

I know for a fact how good it is - I have 
the same one and I use it at work. The sound -
 and the volume - you get from this is amazing.


Click on the picture or this link for more info:
...  

... 

... 

... 

... 

... 

... 


Nice cans but what's up with the eye lash shit?
... 

There's so much great music to explore 
with Amazon Prime Music. 

Find out for yourself with a FREE 30-day trial - 
right click on the banner to make it open in a new tab and see for yourself:

... 





No comments:

Post a Comment

Calvin and the monster under his bed...