Friday, April 2, 2021

Rule 5 Easter Bunnies - good enough to eat?

 I'm sorry - I had to go there... 

What I really wanna do is celebrate the Bunnies of Playboy, 
with a couple of wannabees thrown in for effect.

... 

... 


Nicci would have been a great bunny.
... 

... 

... 

... 

... 

... 

... 

... 

This tablet is still on sale for only $ 95.00.
Just so you know, when I bought this for Barbara to use for her online Etsy stuff, I paid $ 150.00 for it, and even at that higher price I thought it was a good deal, but this is crazy better.
A number of our readers have been smart enough to jump on this deal. Normally it sells for $ 150 bucks - what I paid. 
They (Amazon) usually never say how long these kinda sales last, so don't miss out on this great deal. You'll thanks me for the heads-up.



Click on the picture or this link to see for yourself:
...  

... 

... 

... 

... 

... 

... 

... 

... 

... 

... 

I just checked and this set is also still on sale. 
You really should check this out.



60% off today - that's a savings of over $ 200.00. 
 
Click on the picture or here for more information:
... 

... 

... 

... 

... 

 ... 

... 

... 

... 

... 

Back in 1978, Dolly Parton became the first 
country singer to pose for Playboy.

... 

Thinking about getting a nice gift for your yourself maybe? Guys - how about something for your wife or girlfriend? Doesn't have to be a special occasion, ya know...

The jewelry my wife makes is not expensive and it will 
make a really nice gift for someone special to you. 

Click on the picture for information about the items above.

Click on the picture for information about this item

Click on the picture for information about this item
 
There's a large variety of items that she makes that are available on her Etsy 'storefront'. See all that she has to offer in her 'store' by clicking on this link:
... 

... 


She's giving me the applause because she knows 
how right I am about that 'Happy Wife' shit...
... 

... 

... 

... 






No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday night insignifica...

Not that I have any personal knowledge of this, but... ...    Make her happy for Mother's Day. Buy her this bracelet. You still have tim...