Tuesday, April 13, 2021

Drinking heavily on a Tuesday night? I'm not alone. I hope you're not either.

 I have these lovely ladies to keep me company. Might as well share 'em with you... 


I'll excuse the tats on this one.
... 

... 

... 

... 

... 

... 

... 

... 

... 

... 

These are simply great tool bags.
I have three of them now.


Get a couple for yourself:
... 

... 

... 

... 

... 

... 

... 

... 

... 

... 

... 

... 

These are very popular here in Florida.
Would it work for you?


See for yourself here:
...  

... 

... 

... 

And the best for last, of course...


She gets me every time 
with that side boob thing...
... 

Let's have the girls close it out tonight. 
It's been a while.

... 

... 


God - that little tongue thing she does there. Yikes.
... 

... 

... 


I think I've reached that point in my life where I need a word 
MUCH stronger than just 'fuck'. Juss' sayin'...
... 

... 

Guys - how about something for your wife or girlfriend? 
Women really like these small, handmade bracelets...

Click on the picture for information about the items above.

Click on the picture for information about this item
 
There's a large variety of items that she makes that are available on her Etsy 'storefront'. See all that she has to offer in her 'store' by clicking on this link:
... 

... 






No comments:

Post a Comment

What's this Dame's Name?

She's easy to cheat on...