Tuesday, April 13, 2021

It's just not worth it anymore. I give up.

 I have to stop giving a shit. About everything. The world is just way too upside down for me. Don't you feel that way too sometimes?

... 

Evidently, Looting and rioting are now called simple 'protesting' by the media.


... 


These two taxidermy frogs having a miniature battle. Found in a mansion in Moulins, France that was shuttered for a century.
... 

... 

... 


Exactly 60 years ago yesterday - April 12th, 1961 - mankind reached the stars as Yuri Gagarin became the first human to travel to space. That is truly impossible to believe.
... 

... 

... 

... 

I think this may now be the best deal they've 
ever offered on the smaller tablets.


For under $ 50 bucks you can't go wrong.
Check it out here or click on the picture:
...  
... 


Reading about how De Niro managed to somehow obtain a cab driver’s licence and reportedly worked 12-hour days as a cabby for a month to prep for his role in Taxi Driver got me to thinking. Did he also get some kind of a jerkoff license to practice being the fuckin' jerkoff he is now?
... 

... 


Yeah - that's me on the right smiling.
... 


This is Laura Morante, an Italian actress born 1956 in Santa Flora, Italy. 
She'd be 65 now. Stunningly beautiful.
... 

... 

... 

... 


The ashes from La Soufrière volcano burst into the sky 
so high that it pushes the clouds aside

... 


I don't want you to forget what a complete piece of shit she is, so I'll reminding you of this from time to time.
... 


This is how you bought Coca Cola in 1906. They sold you 
a jug of the concentrated syrup and you mixed it yourself.
... 

Before I got one of these, it was almost better to 
use the next door neighbor's WiFi instead of ours. 


These things work great. Try one for yourself.
There's more information about how these work right here. 
Click on the above picture or this link:
... 


I feel bad for her and all but fuck - I thought I was 
having a bad day the other day. Whew.
... 

... 


... 

... 

... 


... 


Jeez. Another one I gotta put on the jerkoff list, and I liked this guy. That fuckin' list is gettin' really long...
...  

Every driver you'll ever need for under 40 bucks? Absolutely. Right here...  


You'll find it by clicking on the picture or right here:

... 


Between 1951 and 1992, the U.S government conducted a total of 1,021 nuclear tests in Nevada. If that didn't fuck up the atmosphere and shit, driving cars isn't gonna do it either. Global warming my fuckin' ass. Enough with that bullshit, too...
... 

... 

... 

... 

... 













No comments:

Post a Comment

The sad reality of growing older...

  There's a scene in the movie The Magnificent Seven in which the over-the-hill gunfighter is sitting at a table in a cantina with a you...