Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Left-handed logic from leftie loonie judges is par for the course...
The Trump administration filed an immediate appeal after U.S. District Judge David Leibowitz ruled that Congress lacks the constitutional au...
-
You know I'm a sucker for the side-boob thing...
-
Like i said yesterday - It's a treasure trove of great cartoons. Enjoy... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ......
-
Trust me - these guys have very good taste... ... ... Follow this blog - there's special places and people I can introduce you t...
You have to have a 20 year old butt to wear a thong. And if you have that bubble ass you look like a trussed pork shoulder.I'll take number 1.
ReplyDeleteSorry Pete - she's taken...
DeleteGeez Joe,tell that poor red headed freckled beauty at #24 to get the hell out of the sun. Irish + sun= disaster.
ReplyDelete#32 OMG, that would scare the living shit out of me if that suddenly appeared in my bedroom one night. But being the team player that I am,I’d surely give it my best shot!
That'd kill an old fart like you dude...
Delete