Sunday, December 13, 2020

A different kind of Sunday prayer meeting...

 I could get downright religious 
if these ladies would hold their 
prayer meetings at Gator Joe's... 

... 

... 
... 

... 

... 

... 

... 

... 

... 

... 

This might be a cool idea for sticking under the tree for someone special - and it's on sale for $ 80.00 today...


 It works on wifi and does everything my Echo tower does, but 
it also does video - live and streaming. Pretty cool - check it out:
 
... 

... 

... 

... 

... 
 
Just so ya know, you can click on any Amazon link or item you see featured here on the blog (even the picture below) to get to Amazon. Even if you're not interested in a specific item I feature, when you get to Amazon from here and find what you want, I still get credit for your visit there. Thanks again - it makes this whole silly thing worthwhile to me!

... 

... 

... 

... 

 
I've posted this one a couple of times. 
I like this one a whole lot...
... 

... 


More deadly eyes.
... 

... 

Treat yourself to something really 
special for Christmas this year.

How about a new kick-ass sound system?
This one's on sale today - $ 120.00 off.


...  


More deadly eyes...
...  


How I met my first wife...
...  

...  

...  

...  

...  

...  


Take the pain out of gift shopping:
Right click on this banner and it will open in a new tab:

... 
  
... 

... 









 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Think black voters don't like DJT? Think again - even CNN admits it...

  Former President Donald Trump is surging with a voter bloc Americans might not expect - black voters are flocking to Trump in huge numbers...